I really don't know what to say other than sorry...

*peeks in and preemptively ducks any potential flying objects*

First I want to say how much I've missed all of you. There were days when all I wanted to do was see how Murder By Death, Themis-Athena, Moonlight Reader, Reflections, Olga Godim, and too many more of you to name were doing. But it just never seemed to work out for so many reasons.

2015 was...my year from hell. I simply can't tell you all how much last year and even the start of this year ran my husband and I through the wringer. Between major health issues, everyone in my family including us moving, a family death, major trouble at work...the list could go on nearly to infinity. Suffice to say that for over six months I NEVER picked up a book. Everything seemed to sap any love of reading. Even manga, my go to when nothing else works failed me. So after a while I simply couldn't look at this site. Not only would it remind me that books held no appeal but it seemed to put pressure on me with all the books I wanted to read and had tried to and given up.

Then of course, it's been hard to come back. I feel bad I just dropped off without any word. I should have posted an explanation and I'm sorry I didn't.

So many things have changed and while things are still uncertain about some of the issues of last year, I think we've finally found if nothing else the calm center. And to be honest, I miss reading your posts, sharing what I'm reading, and just all of you.

It will take me a bit to clean things up and start putting up some posts but I hope to get things back together soon. Animes were my saving grace the past few months. Some video games also took my mind off things when I had the time. I might post about a few of them as several touched me quite a bit. But most of all,  I can't wait to see what you all are reading!

P.S. If you read any fabulous books last year, please let me know. I don't even know much of what came out.