Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Vol 3 (Manga) - Now things get interesting

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Manga, Volume 3 - George Lucas, Shin-ichi Hiromoto,  Lawrence Kasdan

*3.9 Stars*

Review of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Vol 1

Review of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Vol 2

**Warning: I'm going to assume that everyone reading this review has seen Return of the Jedi at least once. Therefore, I will not be employing any measures to hide spoilers.**

*The Gush*

For full reason why I like this series, see my first review. This particular volume has amazing scenery, particularly on Endor and the Ewoks are awesome. The storytelling scene where Threepio is telling the Ewoks what has happened before is beautiful and once again, the dialogue is perfectly paired with the illustrations. The best frame has to be Admiral Ackbar yelling "It's a Trap" because he actually has emotion whereas the mask doesn't really show much in the movie itself. Also the space battles are incredible.

*The Rant*

Again, see my full rant in the first volume of this series. There is little I dislike particularly concerning this volume. There is one part of the dialogue during the scene with Luke and Leia in the Ewok village that I think is not completely correct but that is the only one I've ever found in the entire series.

*Conclusion*

If you've read the rest of the series, this volume will not make you regret starting it. A solid addition. If you are a Star Wars fan or Manga fan, you should check this out.