Biting the Bullet (Jaz Parks, Book 3) - A very interesting volume

Biting the Bullet  - Jennifer Rardin

*3.9 Stars*

Third in a series. Previous reviews are below:
Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Another One Bites the Dust

*The Gush*

Another solid addition to the series, this time Jaz and her team are in the Middle East working with her brother and his Special Ops crew. They are here to kill an Anti-American (pretty much anti-everybody and anything) necromancer...and to ferret out a mole in her brother's team. However, things become even more complicated (it is Jaz) because Hell has noticed Jaz's new abilities and she has reavers sent after her. Meeting new Others and fighting demons...all in a days work for our assassin.

The new characters introduced continue to shine and make their own place in the story. The whole relationship with her brother, shown partially in the first two books, is really looked at in this and is done so well, even in its heartbreaking moments. This is Jaz; her family will always be a two edged sword for her. The story is well put together and really starts to open the world of the supernatural for the reader. This is no longer parceling out information, this is the crash course.

*The Rant*

See my first review for my thoughts on the whole series. This, like the previous book in the series is not one of my real favorites. It's not anything I can pinpoint, it is simply that they fall in the bottom half of my personal ranking of the books in this series. Still, it's very good and a worthy read within the series.

*Conclusion*

If you like the series, continue on with this one. If you haven't read any of the others, go back and read those first.