The Goodreads/Booklikes Tag...Yeah!

Thank you BrokenTune for the tag!
OK, here we go...

1. What was the last book you marked as 'Read'?

Design for Murder, the second book in the Death on Demand mystery series. Those things are as addictive as Oreos!

2. What are you 'Currently Reading'?

My main book is Dawn of the Belle Epoque, but it's slow going as I'm basically taking a class on French history!

I'm also listening to Consider the Fork, Hitler Youth: Growing up in Hitler's Shadow, and the radio show Eats, Shoots and Leaves is based on.

I'm slowly reading entry by entry Doctor Who: History of the Universe in 100 Objects and trying to beat back several other books that insist on being read.

3. What was the last book you marked as 'To-Read'?
A Very British Murder: The Story of a National Obsession by Lucy Worsley

4. What book do you plan to read next?

I need to read The Iron Wyrm Affair by Lilith Saintcrow and Stiff by Mary Roach as they are due soon at the library. However, I'm hoping to read One Piece vols 25-26-27 soon and listen to David Weber's Basilisk Station, the first Honor Harrington.

5. Do you use the star rating system?
Yes. However, I'm not always good at it. Sometimes a 3 means it was good and sometime it only means okay. I need to write out what they mean to me and stick to them!

6. Are you doing a 2014 reading challenge?
Yes, 150, and I'm 38 books away from reaching it! I could do that this month if I tried hard. You'll probably see me raise it to 175 or even 200 soon.

7. Do you have a wishlist?
I have a Want to Read list (TBR pile), Books to buy list, and at least 10 wishlists on Amazon separated by subject and fandoms. I have more then I'd ever know what to do with!

8. What book do you want to buy next?
So many! But right now I'm trying to debate buying a book in the Magical Cats Mystery series, since my library's copy has gone missing right after I requested it!

9. Do you have any favorite quotes? Would you like to share a few?

You shouldn't ask me things like that. I have too many to count. I'll try not to overwhelm you all too much!

“Do what you feel in your heart to be right - - for you’ll be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

"There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them." - Joseph Brodsky

"I crawled into my book and pulled the pages over my head..." - Laurie R. King

“After all, reading is arguably a far more creative and imaginative process than writing; when the reader creates emotion in their head, or the colors of the sky during the setting sun, or the smell of a warm summer's breeze on their face, they should reserve as much praise for themselves as they do for the writer - perhaps more.”
― Jasper Fforde, The Well of Lost Plots

“Sorry," [Hamlet] said, rubbing his temples. "I don't know what came over me. All of a sudden I had this overwhelming desire to talk for a very long time without actually doing anything.”
― Jasper Fforde, Something Rotten

“I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.”
― Jorge Luis Borges

“So of course that was the moment my motherboard decided to do a short internal scan, throw up its hands, and screech, “Dear Lawd, a VAMPIRE has taken mah blood!” and initiate a general shutdown. ”
― Jennifer Rardin, Another One Bites the Dust

And the last one (I promise!):

“Friendship is born at that moment when one man says to another: "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . ."”
― C.S. Lewis, The Four Loves

10. Who are your favorite authors?

More then I can remember!

Laurie R. King, Jasper Fforde, David Weber, Jane Austen, Jennifer Rardin, Sofie Kelly, Eiichiro Oda, Arthur Conan Doyle, and more then I can think of right now.

11. Have you joined any groups?

Yes, but I haven't checked in lately. I seem to come and go, sadly.

12. Are there any questions you'd like to add to this tag?

Are you more of a personal book reader or a library reader? - While I love to read my own books, I usually have at least 10 books out from the library at any one time.

The people I tag are: (unless you've done it already)