The Main Corpse - Diane Mott Davidson Review of Catering to Nobody: Book One

Review of Dying for Chocolate: Book Two

Review of The Cereal Murders: Book Three

Reveiew of The Last Suppers: Book Four

Review of Killer Pancake: Book Five

I'm unfortunately not going to be able to give this one the full treatment because I'm reading these too fast and I have several on hold at the library waiting for me. It's been years since I've found a series that I've devoured faster or enjoyed more.

This was...ok. I liked it a lot better then [b:Killer Pancake|374174|Killer Pancake (A Goldy Bear Culinary Mystery, #5)|Diane Mott Davidson|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1340227458s/374174.jpg|261508] though I don't care a great deal about high finance or investing. Not my thing.

But Marla being the suspect for murder? That was epic! The interactions of Goldy and her family to the news and the subsequent events are the best part of the book. The mystery was ok, though I kind of thought I knew where it was going (and I was right) but the ending more then made up for that. Goldy breaking Marla out of prison (and she's the wife of police officer!) and then going on the attack with General Farquhar was amazing. And yes, I cried at the end when Bo died. That was heartbreaking.

Well, on to the next one! So many books, so little time.