Another challenge I enjoyed last year, though I don't think I listed all the books I reread on the website. This year, I hope to do a bit better.
Déjà vu: Reread 4 books
Feeling Nostalgic: Reread 8 books
A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reread 12 books
Living in the Past: Reread 16+ books
Last year I completed WAY over 16 books, so I'll definitely be choosing Living in the Past again.
*Once you choose your challenge level, you are locked in for at least that many books. If you find that you're lost in a nostalgic haze and want to tackle a higher level, then you are certainly welcome to upgrade. You cannot change down, however.
*Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2015.
*You may sign up anytime from now until November 3rd, 2015. Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2015 will count no matter when you sign up.
*Books may be used to count for other challenges as well.
*Please use the Review Page [coming at the beginning of the year] to post review links and a final wrap-up post when you finish the challenge. Reviews are not required--but I would love to see what you think about the books that you've read if you do review.
If you'd like to sign up for the challenge, you can find it here.
Books I've Re-read this year:
1) Killer Pancake [Audiobook] - Review
2) The Main Corpse [Audiobook] - Review
3) The Grilling Season - Review
4) Prime Cut - Review
5) The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins - Review
6) Sherlock Holmes and the Rune Stone Mystery - Review
7) Fortunately, the Milk [Audiobook] - Review
8) Shakespeare's Landlord [Audiobook] - Review
9) The Anatomist's Wife [Audiobook] - Review
10) Pleating for Mercy - Review
11) A Fitting End - Review
12) Deadly Patterns - Review
13) A Custom-Fit Crime - Review
14) The Princess and the Goblin [Audiobook] - Review
15) A Killing Notion - Review
16) Redwall [Audiobook] - Review
17) The Butter Battle Book - Review
18) Kamisama Kiss # 14 - Review
19) Kamisama Kiss # 15 - Review
20) Kamisama Kiss # 16 - Review